We have a few simple guidelines and suggestions that will help us to keep our blogs safe and enjoyable for everyone to read.
* Children should only use their first name when commenting.
* Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child, or post comments as “Jack’s Mum” or “Alison’s’s Auntie”.
* An email address is required and your comment will be moderated before going live on a blog.
* In class, do not post photos from, or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
* All posts will be checked by a teacher or Mr Rockey before they are published to a blog.
* All comments are checked by a teacher or Mr Rockey before they appear on a blog.
* Be positive if you are going to comment. Say something that you like about a post and maybe even ask that person a question.
* Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Make sure you double check your comments carefully before sending them.